0 places remaining
Pre-birth assessments are an area of practice that can raise profound ethical and professional challenges.
Assessing parenting before the birth of a child requires a very clear framework for understanding parenting, and great care has to be taken as to what is considered ‘evidence’ in the assessment process.
This webinar will cover:
• An overview of the research and policy-based literature that is relevant to pre-birth assessments;
• A conceptual framework for undertaking pre-birth assessment with families in these circumstances;
• The meaning of child centred practice in pre-birth assessments;
• An understanding of how we can practice in both a humane and strengths-based manner that promotes parenting capacity and partnership practice with families in pre-birth assessments;
• Key inter agency issues and how we can work ef- fectively as multi–disciplinary groups of professionals to promote positive outcomes in
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.